- The Supplier shall use all reasonable endeavors to meet any Programme Start Date specified in the Order, but time shall not be of the essence within the
- The Client may include a new Property within the Programme Mid-term, and that Property shall be deemed to be included within this Order including any Renewal Term, so that the mid-term Property shall thereafter be in line with this Order and the
- The Supplier shall have the right to make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or health and safety requirement, or which do not materially affect the nature or quality of the
- The Supplier shall have the right to suspend the Services in the event of technical or other problems or difficulties, or in order to make any variations to the Order as requested by the
- The suppliers does not take legal responsibility for any damages or risk assessments apart from being engaged as the advising risk assessment party.
- The Supplier will contact the Client in advance where this occurs, except in an emergency. The Client is not required to pay for the Services whilst they are suspended under this Clause 15 but this does not affect the Client’s obligation to pay any invoices the Supplier has already
- The Supplier warrants to the Client that the Services will be provided using reasonable care and skill and shall use reasonable endeavors to observe all health and safety rules and regulations and any other reasonable security requirements that apply at any of the Properties and which have been communicated to the Supplier under Clause. All members of the PHS branded approval have all fully qualified association identify and meet those standards of their
- The Client shall:
- Ensure that the terms of the Order are complete and accurate, and co-operate with the Supplier in all matters relating to the Services;
- Comply with the requirements as described under ‘Your Duties’;
- Provide the Supplier with access to the Client’s premises, the Properties and other facilities as reasonably required by the Supplier;
- Inform the Supplier of all health and safety rules and regulations and any other reasonable security requirements that apply at any of the Properties;
- Provide the Supplier with such information and materials as the Supplier may reasonably require including any landlord, owner, tenant or occupier’s details in order to supply the Services, and ensure that such information is accurate in all material respects; and
- Obtain and maintain all necessary licenses, permissions and consents that may be required before the Programme Start Date or as necessary throughout the Programme
- Pay the supplier in accordance to the agreement and on time
The Client shall pay each invoice submitted by the Supplier in full (without deduction, set-off or counter-claim) at time of expiry. The client shall pay to the supplier the invoiced presented for each property.
- All data remains the property of the client. PHS is a member of the DPA
- The Client agrees that the Supplier and its associated or affiliated companies or entities may use the Client’s name, logo and trade marks for public relations activities including, without limitation, client lists and creating a written case study on websites or promotional or marketing materials but written permission must be given. Confidentiality
Neither party may use or disclose to any other person or entity the other’s confidential information, including but not limited to information or material relating to the other’s business, for any purpose other than performing this Contract. This provision shall not apply to information or material which is or becomes public
Knowledge by means other than a breach by a party to this Contract or as required by disclosing by law or as otherwise providing for in this agreement.
- Both parties warrant that they are registered under the Data Protection Each party will comply with the Act including but not limited to its obligations in respect of any personal data, which it may supply to or receive from the other party.
- The supplier’s services are to act as a risk assessment company providing information on the risks associated property health and wellbeing to help with advising on surgery compliance
Upon termination for any reason the Client shall immediately pay to the Supplier all of the Supplier’s outstanding unpaid invoices and interest and, in respect of Services supplied.
- Force Majeure: The Supplier shall not be liable to the Client as a result of any delay or failure to perform its obligations under this Contract as a result of an event beyond its reasonable control or for any other unexpected or exceptional cause or
- Waiver: A waiver of any right under the Contract is only effective if it is in writing and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach or default. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right or remedy under the Contract or by law shall
Constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor preclude or restrict its further exercise. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Contract shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and Wales and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland should the customers be also operating in
- Variation: Except as set out in these Conditions, any variation, including the introduction of any additional terms and conditions, to the Contract, shall only be binding when agreed in writing and signed by the Supplier
- These Terms and Conditions are between Property Health Services the brand and National Legionella Information Centre, which are trading styles of We Value You Limited and you the